Singapore Company Incorporation
- Singapore Company incorporation within 1 day.
- Can have one shareholder and director.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
- There is a minimum paid up capital of only $1.
- There are no taxes on the first $100K of taxable income annually for the first three years of a new Singapore company incorporation.
- There is a less than 9% tax rate on taxable income of up to $300,000 annually.
- Low overall flat tax rate of 17% on taxable income above $300,000.
- No taxes on capital gains and dividends.
- Work visas (EntrePass) are available for foreign entrepreneurs wishing or needing to relocate to Singapore to operate a new business in Singapore.
- There are no exchange controls or restrictions on repatriation of profits.
Singapore Company Incorporation Requirements:
- Brief description of proposed business activities
- Singapore company incorporation name
- Company Activity: (I)(II)
- Registered Office Address:
- Directors’ particulars and passport
- Registered address particulars
- Company Secretary particulars
- Memorandum and Articles of Association>
- Shareholders’ particulars and passport
Company Registration Singapore
When considering company registration in singapore of a new company or relocation of your existing company to Singapore, note that most Singapore companies are registered as private limited liability companies also known as pte ltd.
Bestar is the member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants which has the company participating in a scrupulous and strict program of quality control. This ensures the company’s compliance with great commitment and high standards of providing professional Singapore company incorporation.